Dangling the Carrot
Oh dear.
The magnitude of what I have signed up for is starting to hit home. Now what? I was all “out there” and cavalier out this decision and now I am starting to freak out a little bit. I can’t just talk all month about how I can’t believe I am doing this thing. (Or could I?) (That would be like dangling the carrot until the donkey loses complete interest and lays down for a nap.) (Not implying that you are the donkey in this particular scenario.) (Or that I am a carrot.) (Never mind.) I have 27 posts to go. I think I may be in a little trouble here.
I’m pulling out the big guns. The file. The file is basically a compilation of various paper scraps, post its, old napkins, etc, containing various thoughts, quotes, musings, funny sightings and potential diatribes. Basically it is procrastination in a pretty pink folder. A file of potential things to amuse you with if I was ever to get around to it.
Ooooooooo. That was a great build up. I think I am leaving it at that. Tune in all month for more. How do you like them apples? It’s like a preview and a practical therapy exercise for my perfectionism/extremist issues all wrapped in one.
Oh, and one more thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment