Third Time's a Charm?!
Really? Day #3! Really?! Am I really doing this thing? One post is a bit of a fluke…it was time to update anyway. Two was just to make up for lost time…lure back my readership. But three in a row? Well, that is just plain fishy. And scary…bordering on a commitment. Do I really think that I can pull this posting everyday thing off? I may need some help with conversation topics. Anyone?
Or maybe this will just be a great excuse to post 30 of the best pictures of my adorable little Sam. Here is one just to get you all warmed up and wanting more.
Or maybe this will just be a great excuse to post 30 of the best pictures of my adorable little Sam. Here is one just to get you all warmed up and wanting more.
4 comments:
Man he's cute.
Seeing that adorable picture makes us miss himm all the more!
good things happen in 3s. i am glad you were able to squeeze out 3 for us, see you again in the new yr. anon.
Oooohhh cynical...
heh heh heh (That's my evil "I'll show her" laugh.)
Post a Comment