Wow!! I have not looked at your blog for many months. How wonderful to find this news!! Congratulations and I will be in prayer for you all about all the amazing changes in your lives......babies...incredible little people! God is good. Sue B.
haha NO, that is not my belly...I am not quite that far along. I wish that was my belly, cause that would mean that was my little one's little foot pressing out for the world to see.
7 comments:
this auntie is counting the days.....so very happy for you.
Really?? Really? This is true? This is about a new direction in your lives? How fantabulously wonderfully exciting!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!
So thrilled for you Shirley! Looking forward to the pregnancy posts!!
Yes really. It's true...though to tell you the truth, I am still having a hard time believing it myself!! :)
Wow!! I have not looked at your blog for many months. How wonderful to find this news!! Congratulations and I will be in prayer for you all about all the amazing changes in your lives......babies...incredible little people! God is good.
Sue B.
is that your belly?
um...what do you think?
haha NO, that is not my belly...I am not quite that far along. I wish that was my belly, cause that would mean that was my little one's little foot pressing out for the world to see.
Post a Comment