Because I Just Don't Feel Like It...
Well I would like to tell you that I am incredibly busy, or that I am blocked or some other reason for my lack of posting. But the bare butt truth of it all is that I just don't feel like it. That's it. No other reason. Yep...just thought I would let you know.
If I DID feel like it, I could tell you tales of my week of bliss with my dearest friend Tia. Or I could tell you how I gave the cat a bath tonight, and she came out literally half the size she went in. I wish I could take a shower and come out half my size. Sigh.
I could also tell you about my girls weekend coming up with two of my Bible School friends. Or about the fab Bridal shower that Becky and I threw for Heather last night. Or how we cleaned the fish tank tonight, and I scrubbed the algae off the plants with a toothbrush. It now looks amazing.
But I don't feel like it. I just don't. So I wont. Not today. Maybe tomorrow.
If I feel like it...
2 comments:
Who are the Bible School friends that you are spending the weekend with - am I one of them?
Claudette
Would you like to come?!?! Carla and Colleen are coming for the weekend!! I still have one pillow to spare...
Post a Comment