February 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

Today is Harv's birthday. I am so happy to be able to celebrate my favorite person in the whole wide world. Tonight I am taking him to Boston Pizza. Glen and Becky are coming, and so it should be a rip roaring good time (well, we know it will be loud. It usually is when Becky and I get together). I am most looking foward to having a large group of people sing a very loud birthday song and draw lots of attention to Harv!!

I am a very blessed person. I have a wonderful husband whom I love so dearly. It is his birthday, but I feel like I am the one who gets the gift, because I get to be married to him!! I know - it's sounds too sappy, but he is really a very remarkable person! So happy birthday hubby!! I'm glad you were born, and I'm glad I get to be married to you!! I love you more than words can say!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shirley!
How's it goin'?
Please wish your hubby a HAPPY BIRTHDAY all the way from Alberta!
Thanks!
Blessings and LOTS of hugs!
Monica

John said...

Hi Shirley, I might even wash dishes or put up with drunk fishermen if I could spend my off duty hours at a fishing lodge up north. And why, when so many men go on a fishing trip, do they have to see how much alcohol they can consume...wait thats not why I came here. A big happy birthday to Harv, and even though we have only met you guys a few times, Chris and I have come to love you and appreciate you a lot. God bless you both. ahem...I see we are still using the word thing.

Becky said...

pxmedfej

That is hopefully the last word verification I will have to do on this blog. Time to live up to your end of the bargain chicky! Yeeeee!

Shirley said...

Well...we ate a DQ ice cream cake, which Becky used to bribe me to "try" life without word verification. So, seeing as how I am a girl of my word - yes, I will take it off. Now all you Braun's can get off my back! :)

And thank for the cake Becky - yum yum.

Anonymous said...

WHERE IN SASKATCHEWAN DID HARV GET A VIEW LIKE THAT?

Shirley said...

Nowhere in Saskatchewan I confess!! We had to drive all the way to the Whiteshell to get that particular view.

John said...

There are LOTS and LOTS of views just like that in Saskatchewan... Some are EVEN NICER! I can't wait till summer... Sigh.

(Posted by Becky using Dad's computer.)