December 06, 2009

Hey.

Hey all. Computer is back up and running. The good news? Only a virus...totally fixable. Not the carnage that I was dreading. So that is very good.

In other news...I am snug as a bug in a rug. Spending my days out and about and my evenings at home, cuddled under a blanket while the tree lights twinkle and the pyrotechnic blaze of my obsessive Christmas candles threatens to ignite our house on fire, but still warms me from the outside in. Ahhh good days. I love Christmas. I love these first days of winter when I still love winter, and haven't started to hate it yet.

Off to bed. Just thought some might be missing me as I have been missing you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... thank you for posting! :) I was going through withdrawal! lol
AW

Sonya said...

I did miss you! :)