And That's All She Wrote...
Not too long of a post tonight. I have a sick, sick little Sam over here. And of coarse, new mommy is completely and illogically freaking out. We took him to the hospital today when after I went into his room and he had this raspy, shallow breathing that sent all the H1N1 warning bells off in my head. My poor little guy. He is so sick. And he just stares. And whimpers. And stares some more. And really...I just can't take it.
I know I am being completely ridiculous here. But can you pray anyway?
3 comments:
Done.
(And hugs. I would tell you not to panic, but I still do a little when my babies are sick. And this H1N1 stuff freaks the crap out of me. So hugs.) (I always sleep with mine when they are bad like that. Makes both of us feel better.)
IT still hurts to see my kids sick & you know hoe old they are!!! It's the mom's heart that the Lord has given us. What did they say at the hospital about Sam. Hope you are all doing better.
Auntie Lil
Post a Comment