Stick a Fork in Me...I'm DONE
They are calling for approximately 6 inches of snow to fall in Yorkton. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? Will winter NEVER end?
That's it. I'm OUTTA HERE. Literally. I'm outta here. I've had it. I'm DONE.
The flight is booked. I am heading West to warmer places. Going to Victoria. Taking hubby with me.
I'm leaving on a jet plane. I'll be back when spring has sprung.
6 comments:
You had me worried there for a minute till I checked the forecast myself... 6 inches hey?
"From Saturday Afternoon to Sunday Morning we expect 2-4 cm of snow."
That sounds a little better. Who is this "they" you were talking about. They were obviously just trying to make sure you don't get homesick. Have a great trip anyways. (I know you'll miss us.)
You know...THEY. Everyone knows who THEY are.
:)
i am just guessing here, but "they" rhymes with HJ.
lol Do you think he was just trying to trick me into leaving a night early? Well it worked, and now I am here living the high life. sigh. How I love my little climatologist.
hahahaha they...HJ....STILL laughing about that one. heh heh heh
um... i think you mean "meteorologist"... the word you used has a different meaning out on the street. if you know what i mean!
-devilish dictionary
Post a Comment