Warm Hearts...Cold Heads?
I've been wanting to post these pictures for a long time, because every time I look at them they make me smile. Here's to Becky. Someone who makes me happy from the bottom of my feet, to the tip of my...toque.
Thanks for lunch today. It was just what I needed. Love you!
5 comments:
Awe. LOL. I love us. I look slightly stoned in the first picture, but it's probably just exasperation. You make me happy too. I'm so glad I get to see you tomorrow. I miss you already.
Actually you look a little stoned in the second one as well. What were you doing that day or has that day been wiped from your memory?
Ha ha. Not that you will probably come back and read this, but we were celebrating Lenore's (from our church) 50th birthday.
Actually, I find that Becky looks stoned MOST of the time.
Its what I love about her.
That is fun that you guys get together for lunch dates!
D
You should join us sometime. We could all get stoned together. Just ditch work and come on over. :)
Post a Comment