Easter Thoughts...
I feel grateful for a Saviour who died for me in my brokenness,
my wandering, my confusion and pain.
He died for my dishonesty, my "lost-ness", my anger
and my constant need to "impression manage".
He died for my fear.
He died for my aching and my shame.
For my selfishness, my most grumpy days, and for every moment that I worry more about pleasing people than pleasing Him.
He died for my rebellious heart,
and for every time I am too stubborn to say "I'm sorry".
He died for it all.
And then He rose again.
And brought the promise and hope of victory over all the things I just listed.
Oh what a Saviour.
I thank You.
Have a wonderful Easter everyone.

4 comments:
You said it all, girl. My thoughts too.The Lord has certainly blessed you with words to express you heart & it also echoes many of your readers inner thoughts too. Blessings to you & Harv. Keep writing!
L. from W.
Wow...I think you wrote my list to! Especially people pleasing, grumpy day!
Beautiful entry, thank you for sharing.
Wishing you a great Monday,
Linda
...so well said!The Lord loves your open heart and renews your hope.PTL!
I am going to come and read these comments when I am having a bad day. I feel blessed.
Post a Comment