Best News I've Heard All Day...
The word is out, and not a shadow is in sight. Oh thank you little groundhog friend, for bringing us the happy news...
And soon we can look forward to this vision of warmth and beauty...

Soon my yard love-fest will begin. I can hardly wait. (Sorry Becky. I just can't help myself.)
6 comments:
why the heck are we hanging out in beckys yard when we can go to yours? oh i know why because i'm a lush and i would throw bottles around your yard.
And possibly wash the veggies for the BBQ in the paddling pool. Unacceptable. :)
oh.. I have found you! I will be here lurking....
heh heh
**insert evil laugh and suspense music from horror film***
Man...now I have to sleep with one eye open AND blog with one eye open. Sheesh. :)
I love your yard.
Oops. That was me...
(But Mom likes it too.)
Post a Comment