Too Good to be True?

Maybe I am a little sceptical, but doesn't this seem too good to be true? A little wonder spray that makes your veggies and cooking and popcorn taste all buttery, but it is absolutely fat free, calorie free, trans fat free...all that crap... free. How can this be? And why didn't anyone discover this little dieters delight years ago? What's the catch? Am I going to drop 5 lbs off my hips, but gain 5 lbs from a growth in my neck - a complication from some strange chemical tucked away inside this little miracle bottle? And yet I have tried this. And it seems as good as it sounds. And today it faced a big test...I sprayed it on my corn on the cob. And yes, it was amazing. Soon I will give it the ulitmate and final test. I will use it on my popcorn. If it doesn't shrivel it all up I am sold. And I shall never buy margarine again. My mother would be so proud.
8 comments:
You're right. That doesn't seem possible. I'm not even sure I believe you about the corn.
Hey Shirley! This message has nothing to do with this posting but I wanted to write you anyways! Is that allowed? Are there blog rules? :P We were out at Willard & Cheryl's "cabin" at Riverhurst today with Prairie Winds and Lucky Lake MB church (where Willard has been preaching lately). We were roasting in 34 degree sunshine but had a wonderful day. Made me miss you and Harv though for some reason. People drop in and out of our lives all the time...one of the most frustrating things to me actually. It's like my life has been filled with soooo many goodbyes, mostly because of geography. And I don't do goodbyes very well! Anyways, at least you guys are close enough that we still get to be together. We need to do that soon! We love you guys! Much to talk about, as always. More soon! Love to Harv from Carol and me.
Doug!! Harv and I were just saying a couple of days ago that we need to make another date with you guys!! We even talked about coming up to M.J. for a night sometime. That makes me smile just thinking about it! Let's do it! We miss you and Carol so much!!
Hey. I'm still waiting to hear what happened with the popcorn. What gives?
TIFFANY AT WORK USES IT ON HER POPCORN AND IT TASTES GOOD. DOESN'T SHRIVEL....NOTHING CLOSE TO SOME REAL BUTTER THOUGH. BUT IT'S NOT BAD.
Hey Shirl
I'm also leaving a 'non-blog related message'. Is your phone working? I've been trying to call you. Call me, k?
AW
I just wanted to tell you Harv and Shirley that I am glad that you took this day as your wedding anniversary. It is my anniversary too but as you know, things did not work out that well for me. The last 25 yrs were rough but it is great to see that you two are definitely a match made in heaven. God bless! Di
This day didn't work out so well for Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston either. I guess it was meant for Harv and I.
Post a Comment