March 31, 2006

Some Things You Won't Know Until Heaven...

These are just a few of the questions floating through the breezeway of my mind these days...

1. Why does it feel like all I do is clean day after day, and yet I am still racing around 15 minutes before the company comes like a crazy woman?
2. How is it possible that my cat has ANY hair left when it is ALL OVER THE HOUSE?!?!
3. Why can’t I find a contractor in this town to come do some work in my kitchen?
4. Why is the snow not melting any faster? (sorry, just being impatient!)
5. Why, when I finally stop biting my nails, do they all break off?
6. Why does the phone ring the MOMENT we take our first bite of supper? NEVER fails.

Just wondering.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's to remind us that this world is not our home, we have something bigger and better to hope for. :)

Anonymous said...

...that would be "Auntie C" rather than "aun"! Sometimes that enter button is too sensitive!

Shirley said...

If this world is not my home, then does that mean that I don't have to clean it? :)

Anonymous said...

Sigh! We as Cinderella have not yet been rescued by our Prince so we keep cleaning up the messes until His return! I am trying to help "clean up a mess" at our CPC - please do pray!