To Visit or Not to Visit. Therein lies the Question.
Man whom I love has made plans tonight with church member. He and said member will join for a tarriance in the local eatery. This engagement over the amber brew leaves one wife to ponder... Do I extend comparable invitation to wife of said church member? Or do I linger in close proximity to the fires of my domicile and entrench myself in the latest craze known as American Idol?
7 comments:
Neither! Come have coffee with me!
AW
SHIRLEY! Did you cave on the password?! You gave in to the incessent complaining? ... Well, perhaps I would have too!
AW
The complaining was actually making me more stubborn, but I told Becky that she could bribe me with sweets. One Dairy Queen cake was all it took to make me crumble!!
PS I would LOVE to come have coffee with you!!!
BY THE WAY...
I chose the road less travelled and extended an invitation for the joys of my company. Said church members wife turned me down due to the souring of the stomach. Now I can engage in craze of American Idol AND feel good about myself!
Thus begins a happy night.
Getting a little carried away with the thesaurus again?
Ahh Yes...the Thesaurus. Oh the joy it brings to my life. Or rather... the animated bliss and gaiety it brings into my existance. Such regalement and mirth is hard to contain.
You're so weird.
Post a Comment