February 21, 2006

Much to do About Nothing Part II

3 1/2 Hours until our supper company arrives.

WHY DIDN'T I DO MORE YESTERDAY?!?!?!

AAaaauuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Tonite we drove by to pick up Grey's Anatomy because I forgot you were having company. But what did we see? Steamy windows. Hmmm... Looks like maybe the company thing was just a front and you are taking my advice about having a Boy Valentine's Day with Harv.

Shirley said...

Becky was coming to pick up Sunday's episode which I taped (and which blew my mind by the way!Well, at least the last 3 minutes anyways). Fat chance I would give up Season 1 before I have watched it myself. I'm nice, but not that nice.

By the way with all this inadvertant Grey's Anatomy talk and promotion, let me state for the record....Mom - you wouldn't like it. Stick to CityLine.

Shirley said...

Hey, I can't just blog on demand. I have a life you know.

Well, actually maybe if I had a life I would actually have something to write about.

Hmmmmm.

Feeling a little depressed all of a sudden.

Shirley said...

Oooohh...I see your evil plan for entertainment speads far beyond the corners of my little blog...

Becky said...

I heard that.

Shirley said...

Are you just saying that because I have Sunday's Grey's Anatomy taped and you want to watch it?

Becky said...

She should really be working on me, since I am the one borrowing it and she is the one trying to mooch it off of me. PLUS I am feeding her this weekend. (Yes, I know, probably she would go without the food for the tape... I tried but I think maybe you do have the upper hand Shirley.)

Lots of comments on this one hey?

Shirley said...

Do the shortest blogs get the most comments?