November 14, 2009

The Ticking Time Bomb of the Uninspired

8:10Oh good grief. I still need to post today. What to say? What to say?
8:23Still got nothin.
8:27Hmmm. I feel a little ill. I BETTER NOT be getting H1N1.
8:31…I’m going over to play farmtown.
8:46My farmtown flowers were totally dead from lack of water. Don’t tell Grandma.
8:47I’m going to go clean my kitchen. Maybe inspiration will strike.
8:56I’m back. Too big of a job to tackle at 8:56 on a Saturday night.
8:57Should I talk about the boy that mooned me on the #1 Hwy this morning?
9:01I wonder what the other NaBloPoMo writers are posting about tonight?
9:52OK, I’m back. I wonder if they think I have been staring at this blank screen the whole time?
9:56Becky has a good post tonight. I am totally copying her (and Melissa).
9:57...But not tonight. Too much work.
9:58Feeling a little pressure here. Where is the inspiration?
9:59Good grief. Its 10:00…what the hoink am I going to post about? My readers are counting on me. I can’t let them down.
10:00I may be on to something here.
10:01This is a pretty brilliant post if I do say so myself.
10:02...And I do.
10:05I am totally posting this.
10:06heh heh heh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shirley - you've made it to Nov 14th! I've got me hooked! :)

Becky said...

I wanted to hear about the moon on the highway... Sigh.

Becky said...

Sunday!

Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick...