My Future in Publishing
Have I told you my latest news? I am writing a children’s book. It is called Spit Up. It is inspired by my sweet little baby. As my highly esteemed readers, I will give you a sneak preview.
Spit up on the chair
Spit up in my hair
Spit up not just on the bib…
Spit up EVERYWHERE!
Spit up on my clothes
Spit up on my nose.
Spit up every time I wish
to be smelling like a rose
Spit up on the floor
Spit up more and more
Spit up on my favorite shirt
As I’m heading out the door.
Spit up when we stay
Spit up when we go
If there was a cure for spit up
I would never know.
Every day I am coming up with new verses. My little Sam is happy to oblige. If he wasn’t so darn cute in his little jeans, I would wrap him up in a zip lock bag from the neck down! Sigh
3 comments:
Then he'd be the only thing clean. I'm thinking YOU need to be in the bag. And your couch and cat and bed and... All of it.
Hannah broke a record today, spitting up 7 times in less than 5 minutes. I was so proud. Olympics! Here we come!
I still remember the time we were visiting Don and Colleen, when Dillon was about Sam's age. I had sat Dillon on the dining room floor. I heard a gurgle and looked over just in time to see the runny poop crest the top of his jeans and run into a puddle on the floor. Nothing cute about that!
HaHaHa!! We have dealt with a few "blowouts" in our time, but nothing like that!! :)
Post a Comment