November 24, 2009

Happy Days are Here Again

Ahh man, maybe if I didn't leave this until 11:00 at night I wouldn't have to scramble to find something to post about that doesn't border on lame. Lame night after night is not such a good thing if I want to keep you all coming back. And trust me, I do. Or else I would just invest in a pretty journal and fancy pen and be done with it. Well wouldn't that be an idea for a post - an exert from my journal. Wow. I don't think so. We are close people, but not that close. heh heh

Really, it doesn't matter, because there is just one thing that I want to say tonight. Only one thing on my mind...

HE'S BAAAAAAACK!!!!

Still a little snotty. Still a little rumbly in his breathing. Still coughing. BUT he is smiling. And talking. And playing. And eating. And giggling. And after more than a week of sick baby, that is the BEST news I have, and deserves a post all on its own. Welcome back my baby!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You keep a journal?

Shirley said...

I have been known to journal from time to time. Does that surprise you?

Anonymous said...

Oh Shirley,
He is SUCH a cutie pie!!!! What an irresistable grin! Happy to hear things are lookin up.
AW