Not much new around here...house work, yard work, church work, miracle of life...that sort of thing. Isn't it neat how when there isn't much to say, nature jumps in and speaks for you?
Oh, and p.s....I LOVE our yard!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have 4 wilted plants on an apt. balcony......so, I love your yard too! Thanks for sharing it with us all......ooooh, baby birds! How exciting to watch them. But I'm not jealous............
Hey Sue, too bad we didn't live closer...then you could come and enjoy our yard. I have told a few of our church "apartment dwellers" to come on over, but so far I haven't come outside to find any of them lounging. Maybe if they knew I had baby birds...
3 comments:
I have 4 wilted plants on an apt. balcony......so, I love your yard too! Thanks for sharing it with us all......ooooh, baby birds! How exciting to watch them. But I'm not jealous............
Hey Sue, too bad we didn't live closer...then you could come and enjoy our yard. I have told a few of our church "apartment dwellers" to come on over, but so far I haven't come outside to find any of them lounging. Maybe if they knew I had baby birds...
Love this photo. I'm such a garden and nature person too. This time of year in Colorado is just glorious..
Post a Comment