Looks great, Shirley. We are thinking of painting our house this year as well. We have narrowed down some paint colours, but I was curious what the name is of the colour you chose. Is it Benjamin Moore?
Hey Claudette! It's not Benjamin Moore, it's "ColorLife Classic Color" (Supernatural CLC 1277D). It is a paint chip I picked up at a General Paint store, but I just brought it to our local hardware store and they matched it. I could mail you the sample if you want! It is very warm looking, and we are VERY happy with how it turned out!
6 comments:
Yay!!! I can't wait to see it!! I'll be there for a late supper. Shall we say 8ish?
Excuse me? Don't toy with me...I'm very easily excited.
too bad they aren't hot.
cause then I could REALLY enjoy this.
Ha Ha! No...hot they are NOT. But I'm not complaining as long as they get the job done!! :)
Claudette here...
Looks great, Shirley. We are thinking of painting our house this year as well. We have narrowed down some paint colours, but I was curious what the name is of the colour you chose. Is it Benjamin Moore?
Hey Claudette! It's not Benjamin Moore, it's "ColorLife Classic Color" (Supernatural CLC 1277D). It is a paint chip I picked up at a General Paint store, but I just brought it to our local hardware store and they matched it. I could mail you the sample if you want! It is very warm looking, and we are VERY happy with how it turned out!
Post a Comment