September 13, 2006

Excuses, Excuses!!

Just when I thought I had used every excuse in the book...

We are postponing our evening walk tonight, because there is a skunk loitering outside our back door. We are prisoners in our own home!! And I thought I had heard every excuse for not exercising!

P.S. Becky, if you don't see us in church on Sunday it may be time to alert animal control.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skunks are just pretty cats...unless you scare them. But here's the thing - you aren't a scary person. Invite the skunk to join you on your walk. It is probably just lonely.

Shirley said...

Ha! You're funny! We decided in the end to not let a skunk rob us of our nightly ritual. We snuck out the front door. The skunk was NOT invited along for the walk!! :)

John said...

I can understand the animal fear thing. I have had a skunk at my back door and a badger at the front door for years now. Can't get out. They're never there in the morning when I need to go to work, or if I'm going to buy pepsi.

Anonymous said...

I know you're home. Glen saw the boxes.

Anonymous said...

You can't hide from me.