Lovin' Our Yard
Harv and I tackled the big job of raking the yard a week or so ago. It took us 6 hours and 17 garbage bags. In the midst of the blisters and sore shoulders I remembered one of the church ladies advising us not to buy this house because the yard was too big. I reminded Harv of her comment and we asked each other if there were any regrets. With big grins we agreed - "not a chance"!!! I just love having a yard. It is 50 by 180 feet of pure joy! I am still stiff, and I had to go to the chiropractor today for a tune up, but it doesn't bother me! I'm lovin' it!!!
Anyone want to come for a BBQ?

2 comments:
Oh. .. how I would LOVE to come for a BBQ. Won't be like the last time we did the BBQ at you're house with the sand /gravel dealy! Anyways, enjoy it! I'm so excited for you guys!
Happy bbq'ing!
Yes, that was the first and LAST time we sat out there in the gravel pit at the back of the church. We've come along way baby!
Post a Comment