Shirley's Advance Into Modern Technology
A picture on my blog!! One small step for bloggers everywhere - one GIGANTIC leap for me into the world of technology. I am so proud.
This is our most-loved and spoiled cat Abby. This is her at the top of our Christmas tree five minutes after we put it up. Today has been a struggle. My Christmas wonderland of beauty and decor has become her Christmas playland. It was not a good day for mother and cat. I think I spent most of the day chasing her away from the tree, taking berry springs out of her mouth (when I could catch her), replacing pine needles that she pulled out of my arrangements and so on and so forth. I should have counted the amount of times "bad cat" came from my lips. I mean how can I blame her? She loves the sights and smells of Christmas just as I do. And as mad as I get at her, I still just love her to death. I could bring in a spiritual application at this point about how God loves us even when we are bad. But I think I hear a rustling...which means Abby is at the tree again. She will be halfway up before I can catch her...gotta go!!!
3 comments:
that's the best picture. i wish my cats would climb a tree. mostly all they do is beg for food and glare at me.
congrats on the pic posting. you mustbe very proud.
..cute picture,a Christmas memory in the making.
I'm going to try and top you and take a picture of Ben up the tree... Now I just have to teach him to climb...
Post a Comment