November 24, 2005

The Saga Continues...

The fish drama continues. I checked on our passive turned cantankerous little Dorrie last night and she literally had Sophie's head in her mouth! She was trying to eat her alive. I am not making this stuff up people. It is like nothing I have ever seen before. I do not know what has gotten into her, but she is causing some turbulent waters, and everyone is getting into it. Sadie is chasing Bonnie, and Molly is chasing Sadie, and Baby Maggie is chasing Lenny, and Dorrie is chasing everyone!! What happened to my peaceful tank?! There is no peace here.

Well at least the cat is happy.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Shirley, how do I live without you? It boggles the mind. Oh the heartache of missing you. I wrote you an ode on my blog. Mostly because I didn't know if it was appropriate to write a 300 word comment on yours.

p.s. you can buy jelly shoes again - they're 80's retro. Can you believe you're old enough to be retro?

Shirley said...

Oh the bliss...I knew you would find your way back to me. I have been waiting for you to show up on this little site of mine for months now. Well, at least for as long as I have been blogging. Now everything is right in my little world.