October 15, 2005

A Little Quiz About Something I Love...

You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream
Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it.
You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Well I don't find myself unpredictable or wild, and I hate trying new things - but I took this quiz like 4 times, and this is what I came up with. But I do LOVE Rocky Road Ice Cream. In fact I believe that every household should stock it on a regular basis. But that is just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Make mine choc cookie chunk icecream, or just about any kind with nuts!

Becky said...

YAY! You figured out how to put quizzes on your blog! I'm so proud! You're getting so techno-suave. Also... weird that I just brought you Rocky Road! I didn't even know you liked it...

Shirley said...

That's just because we are so in-sync! You could hear the Rocky Road calling my name...