New Ventures - to boldly go where I have never been...
A few months ago I didn't even know what a blog was. Then my computer swavy friend enlightened me. I thought she said "blob". That shows you how up to date I am in the ways of the world wide web. And now here I am...with my own blog. Quite unlike me actually, as I have always been a little shy of new things. Getting me to kindergarten was an adventure for my mother. I like to stick with what I know. I have had the same hairstyle for 6 years; my morning shower routine is always the same; and my choices at Boston Pizza (favorite restaurant) are always between Crispy chicken salad, or Pepperoni, mushroom and pineapple pizza. Yep, sad but true...I like what I know. But I am going to give this blog thing a shot. Since I am so sadly pathetic in keeping up with emailing my friends - maybe this is a way you can keep track of me. So check back from time to time - see how well this new adventure pans out for me. If it goes well, who knows what other new things I am going to try. I have always wondered what it would be like in Europe...
3 comments:
Sounds good. If you go to Europe I would like to come. The Star Trek reference was also excellent. I have nothing else to say, I just needed to make sure I was your first comment.
Hey you! Long time no chat!
Welcome to the blog world. I also have one. .but don't keep it updated as much as I would like! But, hey. ...what can you do!
Glad to see you are well!
Lots of hugs and love,
Monica
PS. .i have a blog also. But, somehow i can't make it show. Here it is in any case. . .
monsthoughts.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon!
Shirley--I'm impressed with your writing skills--your delightful personality shines through in your descriptive use of words. You are a blessing to those around you as you share your joys and struggles!
Post a Comment